Who is responsible of the treatment of your data?
hereinafter THE OWNER …
You may contact writing to the email: email@example.com
The information and personal data that THE USER provides will be treated accordingly to the established Data Protection Policies. When using this website, THE USER agrees to the treatment of such information and data and states that all of the information or data that is facilitated is true and corresponds with reality.
Privacy/Personal Data protection
THE OWNER complies with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other regulations in force at each time and guarantees a right use and treatment of any personal data of THE USER.
To do so, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that THE USER may request from THE OWNER of the website, THE USER will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing THE USER of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the responsible, the possibility of exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties if it where appropriate.
Also, THE OWNER of the website reports that it complies with Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11th July, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and will ask the user for his consent to the processing of their email for commercial purposes at all times.
With what purpose is your data collected?
In this website, personal data are collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purposes of treatment are the following:
OPTIN FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form may vary depending on the information, product or service offered. THE USER will be always informed before entering personal data about the purpose of collection and asked to confirm the acceptance.
CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions raised and send the requested information to the user through the email indicated in the form.
EMAIL: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page, their data will be processed to answer the questions raised and to be able to send the requested information through the email through which the query is received.
For how long do we keep your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms will be stored until the user asks for them to be deleted.
What legitimates the treatment of your data?
The user must fill the fields marked with *(asterisk) to be able to send the filled forms. If the fields are not filled the user will not be able to send the forms.
To whom do we give your data?
Your data will not be given to any third parties except if there is a legal obligation to do it.
Who has access to your data?
The data provided may be lawfully transferred to our service providers, located within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Those located outside the EEA are covered by the Privacy Shield (when in the US) or other legal bases. These service providers may be, for example, hosting companies or third parties engaged in sending personalized business communications on behalf of THE OWNER, in addition to other assignments under the Act. This website is hosted by NAMECHEAP (Hosting Company) and the data you provide us is hosted by CLIENTIFY (Email Company).
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
THE USER has the right to:
- Access their personal data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Request the deletion of such data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained for the exercise or the defense of claims.
- Ask for the portability of their data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the treatment of data and THE OWNER will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents provided at any time.
The user will be able to exercise this rights through the email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of an ID and indicating the right that exercises.
The user may also fill a claim at Spanish Agency of Data Protection (AEPD.es/en).
THE OWNER has implemented all security measures, in order to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our Social Media work?
- Through our social media you can share our contents or leave us comments, pictures or video, as long as they are of interest for the community.
- Our social media are constantly supervised with the purpose of attending questions and comments in the shorter time possible.
- We want them to be a space that we all enjoy, which is why it is important that we all respect a series of coexistence rules:
- You are responsible for the content that you publish. Do not violate any right, law or regulation.
- Care for the wording and tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right for privacy, do not make unlawful, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid fraudulent comments, deceptive or that may lead to error.
- We do not allow spam, or commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not engage into conversations with profiles that we might consider fake
Please keep in mind that the content posted by followers on this site does not necessarily reflect the point of view of THE OWNER.
- If your comments do not meet the ‘Coexistence Rules’, they may be deleted, hidden or blocked.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.
Complete ‘LEGAL’ information
To understand how this website works and what are your rights and obligations if you choose to browse it, please read all ‘LEGAL’ pages available:
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Last edited: June, 10, 2020